- Who is the data controller of my data?
The data controller is MILKYWAYHUNTERS di Ruggeri, based in Scorrano, 73020 LE, Italy, VAT number 04844830754.4.
- If I am a visitor to the Site, what types of data are processed and for what purposes
If you are a registered or unregistered visitor to the Site, the following types of personal data will be processed for the following purposes:à:
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server successful, error, etc. and other parameters related to your operating system and your IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site. The navigation data are processed for our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of the Site, checking its correct functioning and obtaining statistics in relation to its use.izzo (art. 6, co. 1, let. f of the Regulationso).
Data provided by you voluntarily :
– in the letters / e-mails / faxes spontaneously sent to us: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of your personal data to the e-mail addresses or fax numbers published on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of such data, necessary to respond to requests sent by you in relation to the Site( art. 6, co. 1, let. b of the Regulationso). You are free not to provide such data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested;;
– on the occasion of calls made to our telephone numbers: when you contact our telephone numbers or our Shop customer service, we may process the personal data you spontaneously communicate to us during the telephone conversation or reasonably requested by us to provide you with what is necessary art. 6, co. 1, let. b of the Regulationso). You are free not to provide such data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested;;
– through the contact forms on the Site: on our Site there are contact forms for example, Contacts. If you decide to use these contact forms, we will collect and store your data for the sole purpose of following up on your requests.te ( art. 6, co. 1, let. b of the Regulationso). You are free not to provide such data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested..
On the Site we use the so-called Cookies. Please refer to paragraph 12 below.
- If I am a registered user on the Site, for what purposes will my personal data be processed
If you decide to register on the Site, your personal data will also be processed for the following purposes:
– To execute a contract of which you are a party and pre-contractual measures taken at your request(art. 6, paragraph 1, let. b of the Regulationso): we will process your data to allow you to register on the Site, provide you with the services reserved for users registered on the Site, allow you to make purchases on the Shop, in compliance with the General Conditions of Use of the Site and of Sale or any other contracts and agreements referred to you are part of the terms and conditions governing specific initiatives or promotions or prize events regulations, as well as to implement any pre-contractual measures taken at your request, such as, for example, when you contact us for information in relation to our products or services before deciding whether to purchase or use them;e;
– To provide you with the newsletter service ( art. 6, paragraph 1, let. b of the Regulationso): if you have subscribed to our newsletter service, which consists in sending e-mails with promotional and informative content, we will process your e-mail address to provide you with this service. You can deactivate the newsletter service at any time, by changing the related settings in your personal area of the Site or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. If you optionally indicate your favorite team when registering on the Site, the editorial content of the newsletter we send you may be more focused on that team;;
– To fulfill legal obligations( art. 6, co. 1, let. c of the Regulationso): if you make purchases on the Shop, we will process your personal data to comply with legal obligations regarding tax and consumer protection;
– To pursue our legitimate interest in knowing how and how much the Site is used by visitors(art. 6., co. 1, let. f of the Regulationso): in order to pursue our legitimate interest in knowing how and how much the Site is used by visitors, we generate, also through third party suppliers, statistical and aggregate data regarding the number of pages viewed on our Site, the number of visitors and, more in general, the methods of use of the Site, without ever tracing back to your identity. To generate these statistics and aggregate data, our suppliers use the so-called Cookies;
– To pursue our legitimate interest in exercising or defending a right in court or out of court(art. 6., co. 1, let. f of the Regulationso): we may process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interest in exercising or defending our right in court or out of court, even in the event of non-fulfillment of the General Conditions of Use of the Site and of Sale or violations of the law.
- You will also process my data for marketing purposes?
With your optional consent art. 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003; art. 6, co. 1, let. a of the Regulations, which can be expressed by selecting the appropriate box in the registration form on the Site or in the personal area on the Site, we will process your data for direct sales marketing purposes, sending advertising material, carrying out market research, commercial communication, detection of the degree of customer satisfaction. In case of consent, we will be able to contact you by post and e-mail to propose the purchase of products and / or services offered by us. By selecting the consent box relating to marketing purposes, you agree to be contacted by us by post and e-mail. In any case, you can freely and free of charge revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time, even selectively, for example, by communicating your desire to no longer receive communications via e-mail, only wanting to receive communications by post, by making a request to us in the manner indicated in paragraph 17 below. In relation to promotional communications sent by e-mail, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your e-mail address for marketing purposes also by clicking on the unsubscribe linkcellazione (opt-out) present in each promotional email.
- You will also process my data for profiling purposes
You can also optionally indicate the data relating to your postal address, in order to save them and speed up the purchase procedure of any items on the Shop. With your optional consent, which can be expressed by selecting the appropriate box in the registration form on the Site or in the personal area on the Site, such personal data optionally indicated by you in your personal area, as well as the data relating to the details of the purchases made by you on the Shop, will be processed by us for profiling purposes, in order to be able to send you promotional communications consistent with your profile and preferences. For example, the promotional communications that we will send you may refer to products and services similar to those you have already purchased on the Shop. The consent to the processing of personal data for profiling purposes is entirely optional, and in the event of failure to provide data or consent, the possibility of registering on the Site and making purchases in the Shop will in no way be affected. Even in the case of consent, you can freely revoke the same at any time by requesting it.ta.
- My data will be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes
- My data will be disclosed to third parties for other purposes
It is possible that, at the request of the judicial authority or the judicial police, we may have to communicate to them data relating to visitors and users registered on the Site, in the cases required by law. In this case, we may also communicate your data to lawyers or law firms, where necessary to pursue our legitimate interest in exercising or defending a right in court..
- Who can learn about my data?
Our employees and collaborators who deal with the management and maintenance of the Site, assistance to visitors and users of the Site who request information or make other requests to us and from the management of purchases on the Shop may become aware of your personal data. In addition, the following categories of subjects who, as data processors, provide us with services that are instrumental to the performance of our business may become aware of your personal data: IT service providers; service providers of analytics (that provide us with statistics and aggregate data on the use of the Site; management service providers; external professionals and consultants; companies in our group that provide services to us; companies appointed to carry out marketing activities on our behalf.o.
- My personal data will be disclosed?
- The provision of data is mandatory or optional?
The provision of your personal data in the contact forms present on the Site or in any case in the context of communications that you spontaneously decide to send to our contacts indicated on the Site is always optional; however, in case of failure to provide your personal data, we may not be able to respond to your communication or provide you with what you have requested..
The provision of your personal data requested during registration on the Site is optional but necessary, since in case of failure to provide it it will not be possible to register on the Site, use the functions reserved for users registered on the Site or make purchases on the Shop.
In the case of purchases made on the Shop, the provision of your personal data is necessary to process your order and to fulfill legal obligations in tax matters. In case of failure to provide it, it will not be possible to make the purchase you want on the Shop..
The provision of additional personal data that you can freely indicate in your personal area of the Site is entirely optional. These data are, in fact, processed only if you have given us your consent to the processing for profiling purposes, in order to send you promotional communications consistent with your profile and preferences. If you decide not to enter such data in your personal area of the Site you will not suffer any prejudicial consequences; however, the promotional communications you receive from us may be of less interest to you.
– Cookies, classified astechnicians, are aimed at improving the navigation of the site during the session and on the occasion of future connections.
– Otherstechnical cookies used on the site are:
- cookies to remember the acceptance of pop-up windowsp
- WordPress cms session cookie
- cookies to store the products added to the cart.
Third party cookies can also be installed, i.e. cookies installed by other sites, specifically:o:
- Google Analytics:see policy
- Facebook:see policy
- Twitter:see policy
- Google: see policy
- Pinterest:see policy
- YouTube:see policy
- How my data will be processed and how long will it be kept
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using automated and non-automated tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The navigation data will be kept for a maximum period of seven days, unless further conservation should be necessary to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or to fulfill requests from the judicial authority.ia.
If you have contacted us by letter, e-mail, fax or through one of the contact forms on the Site to obtain information relating to the Site and the services offered therein, your data will be kept for a maximum of 60 days from the day in which we will have provided you with the requested information, unless further data retention is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to exercise or defend our right in court. If you have contacted us in relation to a purchase made on the Site through one of the contact channels on the Shop, we will keep the correspondence exchanged for 10 years, as required by the applicable legislation on the conservation of documents and corporate correspondence..
Your data, collected during registration on the Site, will be kept as long as your account remains active and will be deleted immediately after the closure of your account.
The data relating to purchases made on the Site will be kept for 10 years, as required by applicable law in tax matters.
In the event that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, your personal data will be processed until you have revoked your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes for all or some of the contact methods. Your contact details will in any case be stored to pursue any other purposes of the processing for which they are processed.
The data optionally entered by you in your personal area on the Site will be stored by us and, with your consent, processed for profiling purposes until you have optionally decided to delete them or you have decided to close your account on the Site. The data relating to the details of purchases made on the Shop will be processed by us, for profiling purposes, for a maximum period of 12 months.
- My data will be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area
Some of our service providers are located in countries that do not belong to the EEA European Economic Area or in turn entrust the processing of your personal data to sub-processors located in countries that do not belong to the EEA. These third countries do not offer adequate protection pursuant to the Regulation and, in relation to such third countries, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. In order to protect your personal data, we or our suppliers have taken the precautions required by the Regulation, transferring your personal data outside the EEA, relying on the adequate guarantees provided by the Regulation. Below is an overview of transfers of your personal data outside the EEA:ali:
|Supplier||Service provided||Country of destination of the data||Transfer Guarantee|
|Google LLC||Services ofanalytics(ANALYTICS 360; TAG MANAGER 360)||
|EU U.S. agreement Privacy Shield, recognized by an adequacy decision of the European Commission, in accordance with the provisions of Article 45 of the Regulation..|
The service providers ofanalytics use so-called cookies to be able to provide statistics and aggregate data on the use of the Site. Please consult the previous paragraph 12..
- What are my rights?
You have the right to exercise at any time, free of charge and without formalities, the following rights under Articles. from 15 to 22 of the Regulation: the right to request access to personal data or the right to obtain confirmation from us that data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data, obtaining a copy, and the information referred to in art. 15 of the Regulation and the correction or the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data concerning you or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of the same or the right to obtain the cancellation of the data concerning you, if there is one of the reasons indicated in art. 17 of the Regulation or the limitation of the processing that concerns you or the right to obtain, in the cases indicated by art. 18 of the Regulation, the marking of stored data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future, as well as the right to data portability or the right, in the cases indicated by art. 20 of the Regulation, to receive from us, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the data concerning you, as well as to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal. We remind you that you always have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal datai dati personali ( www.garanteprivacy.it) or to the different supervisory authority of the Member State of the European Union in which you reside or work. We inform you that, as joint data controllers, the Companies have concluded a joint data controller agreement; you can ask us for information on the essential content of this agreement..
- The Regulation also recognizes the right to object to the processing
Yes, you have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters and ( execution of a task of public interest or exercise of public authority) or f (legitimate interest) of the Regulation, including profiling on the basis of these provisions. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- How can I contact you and exercise my rights?
Requests to exercise your rights, as indicated above, can be submitted via e-mail to the address email@example.com.